EMCE Building Services Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and established Plumber to join their team and begin working within the expanding company.
Working within a team of Mechanical and Electrical staff, you will be expected to complete a variety of tasks working on a range of projects mainly in the commercial industry.
The Ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ Years’ Experience
- Qualified as an Approved Plumber with CSCS Card
- Ability to use Own Initiative & Prioritize Tasks.
- Team Working Skills
- Basic Literacy & Math Skills
- Health & Safety Conscious
- Good Communication & Liaison Skills
- Can-do Attitude & Motivated Approach to Work
- Hold a Full UK Driving License
- Flexibility to work Nationwide
- Professional Appearance & Demeanour to Represent the Company
- Willingness to Learn & Undertake any Training Required.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Dependent on Experience & Qualifications (£24,500.00 – 32,000.00)
Benefits: Bonus Scheme
Closing Date: 29th January 2021
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV to: email@example.com