Weaponness House forms part of the colleges dormitory accommodation for students in Years 12 and 13. As part of the colleges site wide improvements the building is to be fully refurbished with an additional 2 storey extension to the rear.
Works are set to begin November 2018.
Playing Our Part
EMCE has been awarded the full contract to carry out the installation of new M&E services to the development. Isolation works are already underway with full 1st fix due to commence in early 2019. Services include:
- New Boilers and Plant.
- New Heating & Hot/Cold water services.
- New radiators and sanitary ware.
- Above ground drainage services.
- BMS system.
- Main Panel Board and sub distribution.
- New lighting and emergency lighting.
- New small power services.
- Fire alarm.
- TV distribution.
- Security, CCTV and access control systems.