Selby Community Primary School, based in Yorkshire, provides education to children ranging from the age of two to eleven. The project here involved the construction of a new build extension which provided the premise with an addition of four new classrooms for the early years block. The extension also features new toilets and cloakrooms. EMCE commenced work here at the start of August 2018 and works at the site continued until March 2019.
Playing Our Part
EMCE carried out the M&E contract to Align Property Services design. The project comprised of:
- New Boilers and Plant.
- New Heating & Hot/Cold water services.
- New radiators and sanitary ware.
- Above ground drainage services.
- Sub distribution.
- New lighting and emergency lighting.
- New small power services.
- Fire alarm.
- TV distribution.
- Security and access control systems.
The project was successfully completed within the time frame and to budget.
Since completion of the works; EMCE has continued to work closely with the Client and Main Contractor for future development.