The Filey Junior School Project commenced in the summer of 2018 and it consisted of replacing the three existing temporary classroom units with a newly built three classroom extension allowing students and staff a more permanent learning space with improved facilities. Due to the nature of this project it was time and operational sensitive for the school; the majority of it was still up and running throughout term time.
Playing Our Part
EMCE was awarded the full M&E package for this project. The services included:
- New Boilers and Plant.
- New Heating & Hot/Cold water services.
- New radiators and sanitary ware.
- Above ground drainage services.
- Sub distribution.
- New lighting and emergency lighting.
- New small power services.
- Fire alarm.
- TV distribution.
- Security and access control systems.
The project was successfully completed within the time frame and to budget.
Since completion of the works; EMCE has continued to provide improvement works to other areas of the school