Replacement of three existing temporary classroom unit buildings with a new three classroom extension.
The project commenced this summer with completion scheduled for February 2019.
The project is time and operation sensitive for the school; the majority of it is still up and running through terms times.
Playing Our Part
EMCE has been awarded the full M&E package for project. Services include:
- New Boilers and Plant.
- New Heating & Hot/Cold water services.
- New radiators and sanitary ware.
- Above ground drainage services.
- Sub distribution.
- New lighting and emergency lighting.
- New small power services.
- Fire alarm.
- TV distribution.
- Security and access control systems.