Weaponness House forms part of the college’s dormitory accommodation for students in Years 12 and 13. The project here was part of a site wide refurbishment and it included an additional 2 storey extension to the rear of the building. Works at Weaponness commenced in November 2018 and the project was completed by September 2019.
Playing Our Part
EMCE was awarded the full contract to carry out the installation of new M&E services to the development. Services included:
- New Boilers and Plant.
- New Heating & Hot/Cold water services.
- New radiators and sanitary ware.
- Above ground drainage services.
- BMS system.
- Main Panel Board and sub distribution.
- New lighting and emergency lighting.
- New small power services.
- Fire alarm.
- TV distribution.
- Security, CCTV and access control systems.
The project was successfully completed within the time frame and to budget.
Since completion of the works; EMCE has continued to work with the Main Contractor on future developments.